Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rainy Afternoon

What are you up to this afternoon? Here in Connecticut it's absolutely gloomy--a perfect day for staying in bed and cuddling up with a book and some tea.



I spent some time this afternoon looking through old photographs with Mary on the living room carpet, in attempts to organize them.



I just love seeing old pictures from my childhood. I especially love when you come across a really old one and a really recent one right next to each other--it's so strange to see backyards changing and children growing and new people entering our lives, don't you think?




PS: The interview went extraordinarily well. I'll update tomorrow!

(Are you new to Ruth Writes? Welcome! Be sure to become a follower and check back often for updates--thanks for visiting!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment! I'm glad you found my blog.

    I LOVE old photographs... there's nothing better than browsing through them and those old memories coming back to you :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?