Friday, September 4, 2009

all in a day's work

A fabulous start to the Labor Day Weekend--so far, the Big New Job isn't as daunting as I thought it might be!

The state capitol dome

Nathan Hale. What a hero.

The "Genius of Connecticut"--who knew?


My new favorite place--the rose garden





You can't see bushes of chili peppers and not take a picture, right?


Have a fabulous holiday weekend!



(Are you new to Ruth Writes? Welcome! Be sure to become a follower and check back often for updates--thanks for visiting!)


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous greenery...makes me want to go outside

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you talking about the rose garden in West Hartford? its in Elizabeth park or something like that?

    That place is so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?