Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pam and Jim Get Hitched


Ah, they've come so far. I think everyone was always rooting for them, the endearing couple that everyone loved. And now PB&J (Pam Beezly and Jim, of course) are getting married?! Sniff sniff. I'm so proud.

A first look at their wedding photos are online now. I cannot wait for that episode, airing on October 8th. How cute are they?! (And how cute is their little PB&J going to be? Can't wait for that, either!)



(Found via Just Jared, via A Cup of Jo)

4 comments:

  1. cute :) Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute couple :)

    Btw, I'll be announcing a giveaway on Monday that I'm sure you'll love - so be sure to stop by!

    xo,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea who these people are. Is that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Bethany!!!

    No no, I jest. They are Jim and Pam, from the show The Office on NBC. I guess you wouldn't know if you weren't an Office addict like me. It's completely understandable. (But tune in on Thursdays at 9pm to hop on the bandwagon!)

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?