Monday, April 5, 2010

a dapple of my weekend

sunny field
after the hunt
flub
clothespins
maybe he's a little taller
saturday night dancing
eggs, before
the golden egg


I guess I haven't posted since Wednesday. Oops. First it's spring break and everything's great, and the next thing I know it's Monday morning, Easter is over, and I haven't posted since Wednesday (yet I still have these allergies...). How did that happen?

I'd go into details about my week/weekend, but I'm just so not feeling the blogging today. Actually, I'm not feeling much of anything. I went to bed (embarrassingly) early last night, I had to convince myself to get dressed this morning, and I've done maybe twenty collective minutes of work all day. I'm not sure what's gotten into me, but hopefully I'll snap out of it soon. Do you ever feel this way?


7 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I have those days often... And today I'm trying ever so hard to catch up in the blogosphere! Take your time, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss coloring eggs!

    I get those days too...mine usually correspond with really rainy days. I hope your week gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This weekend was so gorgeous and so busy with the holiday it was definitely hard to come in and blog and get online. It's all good! We'll all catch up ;)

    Next year my friends and I are determined to have an Easter egg hunt in my yard. I do miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I feel that way all the time. Here's hoping today's better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had a wonderfully colourful weekend!

    totally get those moods. its just a funk. shall pass :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?