Friday, April 30, 2010

beach, baby

perfect

I might be feeling sick, but I'm heading to the beach tomorrow and I'm going to try my best to enjoy it, stuffed up nose or not.

The first beach trip of the season always makes me giddy! I can remember being so excited for beach trips when I was little that I'd stay up late the night before making lists of books and sunglasses and blankets that I was going to bring. A list for the beach? Some things never change, I suppose.

(The above photo might be of the Outer Banks of North Carolina instead of the coast of Connecticut, but I'm going to enjoy for what it's worth, anyways).



I hope your Saturdays are filled with sunshine and warm weather, too!


3 comments:

  1. dear god, i cannot express how jealous I am of you right now. it's blowing my mind, actually, i'm thisclose to belly flopping on my bed and kicking my legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. A beach day sounds perfect right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a perfect day for it Ruth.
    Hope it was blissful.

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?