Friday, April 23, 2010

felicitous findings: part 26


1. My Ingrid Michaelson Pandora station--I pretty much listen to this station only, and since I've given so many thumbs up and thumbs down to songs over the months, it knows exactly what I want to hear, all the time. It's magnificent.

2. And did you know Pandora now shows song lyrics and artist bios? Now not only do I feel compelled to listen to every fantastic song, but I must sit there and read it, too!

3. Clients bringing in homemade, authentic, Mexican tamales for us office gals to eat for lunch on a Friday afternoon. Yum.

4. My new $13 handbag that is almost exactly, exquisitely perfect (and yeah--THIRTEEN DOLLARS). (Although, my life quest for the perfectly perfect handbag continues . . .)

5. Gifted Hands. Seriously. Go watch it. And then go read it. (That's where I'm headed next.)


3 comments:

  1. i just noticed the bio and lyrics on pandora too!!
    so cool, i do the same thing, i must read every bio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just heard ingrid michaelson the other day!!! loved the music! a purse for $13 = major score!!! let me know when you find the perfect bag... i'm on the same quest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a way I can snag your station?
    It sounds dreamy.

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?