Monday, September 6, 2010

a dapple of my weekend

smoothiesice cream

I spent this long weekend savoring every last bit of summer, but also trying to understand a creeping sense of anxiety that's been growing. Perhaps it's because summer is truly ending, and a new season is starting and things are going to be changing soon. Or perhaps I'm not supposed to be trying to understand at all.

Either way, that August Break really did a number on my photographing-the-weekend tendencies. I promise, I did much more than drinks smoothies and eat ice cream all weekend.

Oops.

8 comments:

  1. Hey, drinking smoothies and eating ice cream all weekend doesn't sound too bad to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! That ice cream sundae looks delicious! My sweet tooth is calling... I always have a little extra anxiety before the fall as well.. I think it's normal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. smoothies and ice cream seem perfectly fine to me (:

    no worries my dear. all will work out. kick that anxiety out the door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i also think that smoothies and ice cream make a perfectly fine weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a fun and tasty long weekend!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey eating smoothies and ice cream seems like perfection to me! haha.
    i want all that candy deliciousness!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?