Friday, September 24, 2010

my weekend...

...will happily go something like this:

fall leaves


:: stop at the craft store on the way home from work and stock up on sewing supplies

:: eat Indian takeout and drink beer in celebration of making it through a two-job work week

:: perhaps listen to this interesting podcast, thanks to Melanie

:: sleep in, something I've been lacking as of late

:: sit outside and read some more Mary Oliver

:: get reacquainted with my poor sewing machine who probably thinks I forgot about her

:: bake another batch of flax bread

:: babysit Saturday night and try not to care that I'll probably be severely underpaid

:: try my first detox yoga and whole foods exploration class Sunday afternoon



Since I think I'll be working most weekends after this one, I'm going to try and take this one slowly.....

10 comments:

  1. Do the trees already look like that up there???

    ReplyDelete
  2. that class sounds interesting, cant wait to hear about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. mm that sounds like a great weekend.
    thanks for linking that ayurveda site!
    indian takeout, ayurveda, yoga...
    you sound like your in my brain, i've been dreaming of nothing but india lately...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers, to a great weekend ahead of you!
    Go Slow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flax Bread? MMMmmmm

    I will have to live my weekend vicariously through your posts because I will be at CVS all day sat and sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a perfect weekend. Definitely get lots of relaxing in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruth, I love your blog...but it makes me realllly nostalgic about the east coast. Just moved to Tucson AZ, and am missing all the best parts about autumn in PA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh Ruth, did you end up catching any of it? I've become such a homebody on Friday nights now, glued to my computer.

    Detox yoga? Is it hot yoga? This sounds like a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?