Thursday, September 2, 2010

blanche and the ladybug

blanche chases the ladybug

Last night, Blanche climbed up onto the side table next to the couch (like she does every night, sticking her head beneath the lampshade and hunting for bugs flying around under there), found herself a ladybug to play with, and chased it around the one-square-foot area until it played dead, and she stalked off, bored.

The ladybug popped right back up after she left and went on its way.

Despite the heatwave and my terrible cold and the lack of any decent television on at 10:30pm, I had a good giggle.

4 comments:

  1. that is too precious!
    i love that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, awesome! Love that she got outsmarted by this tiny little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this photo and little story. made me smile. your blog is rockin Ruth, so gorgeous and alive.

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?