Tuesday, September 28, 2010

four days of mayhem

I may be absent from this space for the next few days, on account of 13-hour workdays I somehow (reluctantly) agreed to. From tomorrow morning through Saturday afternoon, I just might use caffeine as my one and only source of life.

But hey, I guess being a barista makes that part easy, no?

I've been trying to prepare for these busy days as best as I can (since I'm a freak like that) by cooking meals ahead and stocking up on nuts and fruit and snacks and always having my water bottle at the ready. (I suppose all I'm really worried about is food....?) Anyways, I also tried some yoga this morning to calm down a bit, but someone got in my way:


IMG_2359IMG_2370IMG_2367IMG_2375


5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your long work days ahead, I know you will breeze by them like a pro! Enjoy your yoga and little guest! ;)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss you! Hang in there... so have I mentioned that i love that cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa 13 hours! Thats nuts but I am sure you can get through it. My dog actually does the same thing..i think he thinks the mat is his bed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeeeee!! Kitty. Maw.

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?