Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Dapple Of My Weekend








This weekend I:
:: took my own advice and stopped at Stop & Shop on my way home from work
and bought some hypericum to brighten my bedroom
:: cooked homemade pad thai for dinner
:: finally got my car an oil change, despite the fact that I had to wake up
waaaay too early for a Saturday morning
:: made pumpkin waffles for the first time ever
:: worked on my super-cool Halloween costume
:: ate fast food. please don't tell anyone.
:: went with free tickets to an amusement park, even though it was freezing--we went
at night, just in time for their haunted graveyard (they don't mess around, people . . .)
:: spent a gloomy, droopy Sunday watching Office reruns
and getting my life in order before the start of another work week
:: tried my hand at baked apples (the kitchen smelled heavenly)
:: watched a silly movie
:: tried out the Wii fit--and now I want one!
And alas, it is Monday again. What did you do this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. sounded like a productive fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this batch of photos! I made homemade mac & cheese for J and our friend Marc, and visited with J's nieces and nephew in NH. Got my oil changed too...had to drive 40 minutes to the dealer for it, ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm I don't think there's much in this world that tops homemade mac and cheese . . . sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?