Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Felicitous Findings: Part 20

1. Woohoo I made it all the way to twenty!


2. "Hanitizer"--what the kids in my after-school class call hand sanitizer . . . I have to try really, really hard to turn my laugh into a cough


3. A different balloon story from For Me, For You, also heard on RadioLab (I'm gonna go ahead and put my full trust in this one . . .)


4. All things Halloween--decorations, candy, costumes . . . (yes, I've just been working on my homemade costume!)


5. 5pm and driving home, knowing that I can do anything I want for the next sixteen hours





(Photo via The Drifter and The Gypsy)

5 comments:

  1. Ok, being a bit brain dead because of work deadlines today I read #1 and was about to wish you a Happy Birthday. Then I thought, no, that doesn't seem quite right...and then realized you were talking about 20 Felicitous Findings...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The balloon story is cute. I want to believe it's true too. I hope you'll post pictures of your costume. I went as that one year but I bought my dress.

    Thanks so much for taking a picture for the series. I'm so glad everyone likes the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the new balloon story, I am so sick of the old one!

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those are great! But my favorite is the knowing you can do whatever you want for said hours... seriously DYING for that day...

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?