Monday, March 29, 2010

a dapple of my weekend


IMG_1771
IMG_1721
IMG_1724
IMG_1727
IMG_1730
IMG_1750
IMG_1762
IMG_1765
IMG_1760
mosaic64bde28f9d977fe5c76a27bd8b28593f87913b20
IMG_1693

I hope your weekend was as lovely as mine.

I did some babysitting (I needed to make up the boatload of money spent getting my car out of an impound lot earlier this week--ARGH!), went for a run in the woods with my camera (I forgot how boring treadmills can be), played some wiffle ball in an effort to force spring to come, watched my first Michael Moore film, and started my super sewing spree. So far, I've completed the skirt and the tea cup pillow pictured above, but I plan to keep going strong throughout the week.

I just might have the week off for spring vacation.

(I knew I loved something about elementary school.)


Happy Monday, friends!


PS

A new, rather different blog banner is up--click over if you're reading through a reader :)

6 comments:

  1. Happy spring break! That skirt is perfect for student-free weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, new header! Great!
    And hurrah for you and your sewing! I started a super crazy spring cleaning binge at my house (I spent 8 hours on saturday taking eeeeverything out of the fridge and freezer and scrubbing every corner with baking soda!), so I never got around to sewing, boo... They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Especially that fire. And I love how cute Blanche can look, and how evil Stella can look comparatively.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fantastic weekend, yay for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skirt!!! :)

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Spring Break!
    Man, I miss Spring Break.
    p.s. I love love love that skirt- so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?